Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Deciding to Branch Out

My dearest non-existent readers (unless of course the elusive reader exists, in which case please make yourself known), I've decided to branch out. In the blogging sphere of course; I'm not about to actually leave my house.
My first venture is a dating site specific to Phoenix, AZ. I know this may not appeal to many of you, but if it does, pop on over and give it a look. I've only just started, and right now it's in its fledgling state as I try to figure out how this whole deal is going to work. Maybe I can work in some freebies and prizes to up traffic. Free tickets to various theatre and museum showings? I'm still not sure, as you can tell: http://dating-ideas-phoenix.blogspot.com/
Another blog I plan to start up is one dealing with beauty products, from bath soap to mascara and everything in between (basically if it makes you look or feel good then it'll be up there at some point). This one will probably have a lot of giveaways and freebies, because I'm nice. I haven't started this one yet... but soon :)
This will require a time commitment on my part, so if I start to fall behind on posting, you'll understand since it will probably be due to school. But never fear, as I live by Mark Twain's words: "I never let schooling interfere with my education."
When the beauty blog is up and running, I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment