Saturday, July 14, 2012

TRESemme Split Ends hair care

Recently I got my hands on the new TRESemme Split Remedy hair care line, and I was a excited to try it out. I have a lot of split ends, and if I can finally find a shampoo and conditioner that actually seals up my little split ends, it would be a God send. However, at first, I must admit, I was bit skeptical. After all, how many times can you here "80% of your target problem is gone within a certain amount of washes" before you become immune to their promises? On top of that, TRESemme is a fairly expensive brand, so it's good to know what you're getting before forking over the cash for a two large bottles.
Thankfully TRESemme went and proved me wrong. They assured me that if I used their shampoo and conditioner every time I showered, after three washes I would see 80% less split ends, and it would protect my hair against future splits, and leave my hair "soft, smooth, and salon-fresh looking" I actually saw less split ends after my first wash alone! After 3 consecutive washes, the vast majority of my split ends were gone, and my hair was full and healthy. Not only that, but this shampoo and conditioner smell fantastic. After washing your hair, the scent sticks around for two days at least, should you skip a day in between hair washes. My hair is amazingly soft, light, and bouncy, and responds to straightening and curling just as well as ever!
If you are looking for a great shampoo and conditioner to get rid of split ends (because summer is the time to get them, with the pool chlorine and sun damage), then get the TRESemme Split Remedy shampoo and conditioner. It smells fantastic, works quickly, and leaves hair softer and stronger than before.
TRESemme Split Remedy shampoo
TRESemme Split Remedy Conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment